Subject: RE: Proposals for V2: RR as Web Services, Content-based queries,Authorization Policy Admin

-Suresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 9:45 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Proposals for V2: RR as Web Services, Content-based queries,
Authorization Policy Admin

Team,

Attached are some proposals for some new functionality in V2. These
proposals are largely motivation and use case oriented and do not
generally provide a detailed solution. The detailed solutions would be
developed by appropriate sub-teams only if the proposals are accepted
for further work by the team.

Please let me know if you would be interested in contributing to any of
these proposals in the event that they are accpeted by the team for
further work.

I'd appreciate your thoughts and suggestions anytime over email and hope
to discuss it at the next meeting (July 12, 4pm Eastern US Time,  ?20
hours UT?)