Subject: candidate work items

Hello All,

The attached files are the same content in different formats.

These are the candidate work items to date.  I included the ones that I saw
this morning.  Some may not be exactly on target with the intended
author(s); however we can discuss and modify them this afternoon (or early
afternoon, or morning...whichever applies).   I have not effectively
captured the recent discussions on classification 'stuff'.  Hopefully the
participants in those discussions (Martin, Kathryn, Farrukh and Len) can
provide get us to a very well-scoped use case on this one.

--lisa

candidateItems-july10.doc

candidateItems-july10.pdf