Subject: to West Coasters

If you are not on the West Coast, you can ignore this message.

As you know, we have tentatively scheduled our next face-to-face meeting
for the last week of September somewhere on the West Coast.  If you can
accommodate us with meeting space, and are willing to, please let me
know.  I'd like the TC to meet for solid three days.

--lisa