Subject: candidate work items

Hello All,

Based on your responses to the candidate work items, the following work
should begin immediately.

Item - 2 (Federated notion of registries)
Item - 4 (Query based on Repository item content)
Item - 6 (Web services)
Item - 16 (Using non-local classification schemes)

Additionally there was interest in Item - 12 Reformat of specs.  However I
have an action item to do a little research on this.

Farrukh has volunteered to lead the Web Services sub-team.  He will be
posting info regarding participation of this sub-team to the list.  We need
volunteers to lead the other efforts.  Please email me at
lisa.carnahan@nist.gov if you would like to volunteer.  I'm not opposed to
drafting people.

--lisa