Subject: Registry.xsd RE: Initial proposal: Registry as Web Service (RAWS)

I am using MS Outlook - worked for me - and here is the Registry.xsd
I will send the other files separately
-Suresh
-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 12:09 PM
To: Len Gallagher
Cc: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

Len,

I have already checked and as far as I can tell the problem is on certain
receiving end clients. Can someone who does not see the problem speak up so
we
know where we stand. Can they also send their version of the files as
attachments?

I am so sorry but I do not know what else to do. This is exactly why yahoo
eGroups
is so much more effective. I could upload a file and every one would
automatically
get notified. Heck we could even conduct online polls/votes etc.

Len Gallagher wrote:

> Farrukh,
>
> All of the text documents arrived concatenated to the end of your email
> message. Only the Word document arrived as a separate attachment.
>
> In Eudora, which I use, there's an option to send text documents as
> separate documents or as text concatenated at the end of the email. I
don't
> have that option on receipt. If you have that Send option, it'd save me a
> few minutes of time if you'd use it in the future.
>
> Regards,
> Len
>
> At 09:15 PM 8/15/01, you wrote:
> >Dan,
> >
> >I did send them as separate attachements. In fact I can see them as
separate
> >in my Netscape 4.7 mail client if I click on the staple icon for
attachments
> >in upper right corner of mail detail window. What mailer are you using?
Does
> >anyone else have this problems? Sorry about the trouble.
> >
> >Dan Chang wrote:
> >
> > > Farrukh,
> > >
> > > Can you send the xsd and wsdl files as separate attachments? They were
> > > mingled with your note. (The proposal was in a separate attachment and
was
> > > fine.) Thanks.
> > >
> > > Regards,  Dan
> > >
> > > e-business Data Technology and Standard
> > > IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
> > > Notes:     Dan Chang/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS
> > > Internet:  dtchang@us.ibm.com
> > > VM:          IBMUSM50(DTCHANG)
> > > Phone:    (408)-463-2319
> >
> >--
> >Regards,
> >Farrukh

> Len Gallagher                             LGallagher@nist.gov
> NIST                                      Work: 301-975-3251
> Bldg 820  Room 562                        Home: 301-424-1928
> Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970 USA           Fax: 301-948-6213

Registry.xsd