Subject: Re: Initial proposal: Registry as Web Service (RAWS) (Reposted)

Nikola just pointed a typo in the RAWS writeup that showed an inconsistency in the
writep. The revised text under section 5.5 should be as follows:

"The architecture requires that any ebXML compliant registry client can access any ebXML
compliant registry service in an interoperable manner. An ebXML Registry may implement
any number of protocol bindings from the set of normative bindings (currently ebXML TRP
and SOAP/HTTP) defined in this proposal. The support of additional protocol bindings is
optional."

I am attaching the latest RAWS writeup with above text change.

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Thanks KS for pointing out the obvious. Here is a repost with zip file
> attached.
>
> ---------------
>
> This RAWS team is pleased to submit this initial RAWS proposal (work
> item 6) for consideration and review by the OASIS ebXML Registry TC.
>
> The files within the attached zip file are as follows:
>
> V2-RAWS-08142001.doc    #The proposal writeup
> Registry.xsd            #The XML Schema for ebXML registry
> Registry.wsdl           #Abstract service definition for
> ebXML Registry service
> RegistrySOAPBinding.wsdl    #Concrete binding to SOAP/HTTP for the
> abstract ebXML Registry service
>
> Please note that we used a naming convention on the writeup document as
> follows:

> We would like to request that this item be discussed on the agenda of
> the next team meeting. Lisa, are we having a meeting tomorrow?
>
> Thanks for your consideration.
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
> Farrukh (on behalf of RAWS team)

>                              Name: rawsdist-8-14-2001.zip
>    rawsdist-8-14-2001.zip    Type: Zip Compressed Data (application/x-zip-compressed)
>                          Encoding: BASE64

V2-RAWS-08212001.doc

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard