Subject: conference call reminder

Hello All,

The next meeting of the OASIS/ebXML Registry TC will be on Thursday, August 23 at 4:00 Eastern time.  Call in details are as follows:  NOTE:  THIS PHONE NUMBER IS DIFFERENT THAN LAST TIME!

CALL DATE: AUG-23-2001 (Thursday)
CALL TIME: 04:00 PM EASTERN TIME
DURATION: 2 hr
USA Toll Free Number: 888-831-2985
USA Toll Number: +1-712-257-0407
PASSCODE: 11528
LEADER: Ms Lisa Carnahan

We will be focusing our discussion on  (1) Farrukh's proposal for meeting Sept/Dec. deadlines, (2) the RAWS proposal (have your questions ready).  Additionally, each sub-team will be asked to give a brief update.

--lisa