Subject: Fw: ZDNet: What's the next move for Sun's Web services?

Dear all,

This is Chaemee working for KTNET.
KTNET is investing a lot for ebXML as a next generation platform of Service Provider.
The more implementing the components of ebXML, the more we lost confidency cause of broadness and complexity of ebXML Spec.

I'd like to know ebXML's strategy about UDDI, .NET, ...
ebXML Registry TC is trying to figure out how to incoperate with UDDI in ebXML Registry.
I'd like to know each company's strategy for ebXML.

Let me know your opinion ! Do you really think ebXML can succeed in the Global Market?

Good Luck!