Subject: RE: Positioning with UDDI (was RE: Tactical Proposal: Split V2 wo rkitems into V2 and V3 (repost))

Message text written by "Munter, Joel D"
>My goal
with my original statements  was to identify the need to kick-off an
Interoperability sub-team within the Oasis Registry TC to evaluate and
bring
to light the best alternatives for bridging the gap between the Oasis
registry TC and UDDI. <

Joel,

Excellent.  I would strongly support this.

Thanks, DW.