Subject: metatopia

Hello All,

Here is a conference that you may be interested in.  Note that there is a vendor exhibit area.

From the sponsors:
"The Data Management Association, National Capitol Region (DAMA-NCR) is sponsoring a Conference on the topics of Metadata and Data Management. We are calling it Metatopia, as in "Metadata Utopia," as we believe that one of the best ways to improve data, information, and knowledge management is through concentrating on metadata. We will have two tracks devoted to metadata, and two tracks on topics of general interest, for a total of four concurrent tracks for two days. All the information about the conference can be found at:
www.dama-ncr.org/Metatopia2001
We invite your attendance. Thank you for your attention.   We hope to make this conference a useful learning experience and networking opportunity for the data management community. If you have any questions, please contact one of the co-chairs of the conference listed at the website."

--lisa