Subject: Re: Ballot: RAWS Proposal

Dear Lisa,

I don;t have the vote, but I agree with that.

I think that providing Web Service Interface in Registry is a very important thing.
TRP is quite heavy for query processing of RS. On the other hand, Soap interface is very easy to implement from my development experience of RS.

Good Luck!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 2:38 AM
Subject: Ballot: RAWS Proposal

Hello All,

This is a ballot for the proposal submitted by the RAWS team titled ebXML Registry as a Web Service.  The proposal can be found in two messages from our archive.

1. The message http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200108/msg00050html contains the proposal document from the RAWS team.  This proposal document replaces the one contained in the zip file attached to http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200108/msg00036.html .
2. The companion documents to the proposal document can be found at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200108/msg00036.html . (Note this is the zip file containing the .doc file replaced in #1 above.)

This proposal has been available for discussion for a few weeks.  There has been minimal discussion in the form of questions, comments on the TC list.  Therefor, I'm calling for a ballot.

Agree or Disagree: The ebXML Registry as a Web Service Proposal should be accepted as part of the TC draft specifications.  Appropriate changes, based on the recommendations made in the Proposal, should be made to the specifications.

--lisa