Subject: Re: RIM 1.1 distribution

Joel,

The changes involved were systemic and were not of editorial nature. In the last
team meeting I was asked to update the RIM for the
proposed changes. I believe you may have left the call at that point.

"Munter, Joel D" wrote:

> reply:
> While I have not yet taken the time to actually read the new version, I have
> a simple question.  Early in our coordination meetings, I thought that
> several folks (Sally or Ann?) actually volunteered to be editors of the new
> drafts of the RIM and RS documents.  Am I correct?  This may be a moot point
> but I though that I'd mention it.
> Joel

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard