Subject: Re: Is there a mtg 6 Sept?

Joel,

I had a clear understanding that we have a meeting today. I assumed the
same logistics as last time. Lisa, please confirm.

"Munter, Joel D" wrote:

> Is there a mtg 6 Sept?  If so, please provide logistics asap.
>
> Thanks,
> Joel Munter
> Intel / eBusiness Solutions Lab
> joel.d.munter@intel.com
> (480) 552-3076
> (602) 790-0924 (cell)

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard