Subject: RE: COPYRIGHT LAWS and Registry?

Message text written by "Welsh, David"

Yes David, but .... does a Registry fall under 'publishing' legal rules or
does it fall under 'advertising' legal rules ? Has this ever been tested in
the courts ?

It's a stated intention to have company's to 'publish' their CPP's, where
one can reasonably argue that a CPP is a statement of the technical
capability of a company for a prospective trading agreement; that
eventually results in a CPA.
So is a company 'advertising' when they post their CPP ?

The discussion is probably academic at this moment, but when people start
doing real business, deals start breaking down and things go 'pear shaped'
ending in arbritration it could prove interesting.

-Dave

Dave,

I'm reserving you now as an expert witness for my side - whoever that is
at the time ; -)

DW.