Subject: Re: Question about the getContent()

Dear Simseok,

You are correct that RS 1.0 near line 481 accidently omitted the GetContentRequest parameter from the getContent method of ObjectQueryManager. I have noted this error in the issue database and we will fix it in next round.

Team, I am guilty of not delivering RS 1.1 last week with teh RAWS changes. I am unfortunately unable to work get this done any earlier than week after next. This is due to the fact that much more time was spent in various  sub-team activities than I had anticipated.

±è½É¼® wrote:

Dear Farrukh,     I think the line number 477 phrase in the ebRIM spec. is in the wrong.Why the getContent() interface omit the parameter valued "GetContentRequest req" ?I don't understand the meaning of that.Could you explain it, please? I think the spec should be like this;    RegistryResponse getContent(GetContentRequest req); -- Thank you for your hopeful contribution to the ebXML Registry. *^^* --
Simseok Kim

Technical Engineer

Korea Trade Network

02.6000.2738(Seoul)
016.391.5399(Cell)
E-mail:sskim@ktnet.co.kr

KTNET

KTNET Company

Research Team
Kangnam-Gu Samsung-Dong
Korea Trade Center No.301
Seoul, Republic of Korea

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard