Subject: [regrep] voting member update

Hello All,

I will be sending out a few ballots over the next days. Before I do I want
to make sure I have a correct list of voting members.  Based on attendance
from the last three meetings (please see the OASIS TC Process rules for
becoming a voting member - I don't want to reiterate them here) here is the
list that I have compiled.

Bruce Bargmeyer
Kathryn Breininger
Lisa Carnahan
Dan Chang
Joe Chiusano
Suresh Damodaran
Anne Fischer
Sally Fuger
Len Gallagher
Jong Kim
Joel Munter
Farrukh Najmi
Sanjay Patil
Neal Smith
Nikola Stojanovic
Prasad Yendluri
Yutaka Yoshida

If you feel that your name should/should not be on this list.  Please email
me directly at lisa.carnahan@nist.gov and we will discuss.

--lisa