Subject: [regrep] Result of ROWs Ballot

The ROWs Proposal is approved based on the following ballot results:  13
votes cast; 8 approve; 4 disapprove, 1 abstain

Bruce Bargmeyer -did not vote
Kathryn Breininger - approve
Dan Chang -disapprove
Joe Chiusano -disapprove
Suresh Damodaran - approve
Anne Fischer -abstain
Sally Fuger -approve
Len Gallagher -disapprove
Jong Kim -did not vote
Joel Munter -disapprove
Farrukh Najmi -approve
Sanjay Patil -approve
Neal Smith -approve
Nikola Stojanovic -approve
Prasad Yendluri -approve
Yutaka Yoshida- did not vote

If I have incorrectly recorded your vote please let me know ASAP.  I
believe that most of you who voted to disapprove sent your reasons/comments
to the TC list.  If you did not send them to the list and wish them to be
made public, please do so.

--lisa