Subject: RE: [regrep] Result of Query Ballot

I agree with what Lisa suggests here.

> ballots.  I propose that any proposal that results in an
> 'invalid' ballot
> should be resubmitted to the TC (with changes or not) and
> re-balloted.  If
> we have another 'invalid' ballot....hopefully we won't cross
> that bridge.

A ballot that does not achieve quorum should be considered "not yet
approved" and should be balloted again.

It may be wise to find the cause of the non-quorum before trying again.
Is it because of not enough time to consider? Proposal not clearly
written? Everyone attending a conference that week?

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206