Subject: Re: [regrep] Question: Datatype for RegistryEntry stability and s tatus

Sanjay,

You are correct it is number of characters and not bytes. Thanks for pointing
this out.

"Patil, Sanjay" wrote:

> Sounds like a good cleanup to me. One clarification -
> ShortName is 64 characters and LongName is 128 characters
> (not bytes), isn't it?
>
> thanks,
> Sanjay Patil
> ------------------------------
> IONA
> Total Business Integration (TM)

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard