Subject: RE: [regrep] TC Chair nominations

Title:

All,
I would like to nominate Farrukh Najmi as Registry chairperson.  Farrukh has shown a consistent willingness to be a principal player on the Registry Technical committee.  I believe that his past experience as an editor and author of the Registry specification make him a quality choice.  He is  someone who will set a vision for the group and see it to fruition.

Anne A. Fischer
Drummond Group, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Carnahan [mailto:lisa.carnahan@nist.gov]
Sent: November 06, 2001 7:39 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: lynne Rosenthal
Subject: [regrep] TC Chair nominations

Hello All,

An announcement was made at our F2F last week that I will be stepping down
as TC chair effective the beginning of December.  I've consulted with Karl
Best at OASIS on how to proceed with getting a new chair in place.

We will hold our TC Chair election as a voice vote during our conference
call on Thursday, December 6.  Please plan to attend.

We will take nominations for TC chair via email between now and the vote on
December 6.  To nominate yourself (or to be nominated by someone else)
please email this list stating such.  You are not required nor precluded
from sending additional info regarding your qualifications, strengths,
interest, etc.  Please do so if you wish to.

You must be a TC member to be nominated as chair.

--lisa