Subject: [regrep] Re: [RS] Query

Chaemee,

In V2, the filter query interface has been enhanced and yes the query
you mention:

>Does Registry have a query that can process following condition ?
>=== Show me the RegistryEntry with the value of External identifier(ex.
DUNS) is "12345".

is supported. It is also supported by the optional SQL query as follows:

SELECT id FROM ExtrinsicObject eo WHERE
   eo.id IN (SELECT registryObject FROM ExternalIdentifier ei WHERE
            ei.value = '12345' AND
            ei.identificationScheme = <id for DUNS scheme>;

I am copying the team so others can get familiar with the query
interfaces.

Chaemee Kim wrote:

> Dear Farrukh, I have a question for query.We implemented most of adhoc
> query, but we found out something is missing. Does Registry have a
> query that can process following condition ?=== Show me the
> RegistryEntry with the value of External identifier(ex. DUNS) is
> "12345". Good Luck!

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard