Subject: [regrep] requirement of OASIS process

Hello All,

There are a number of actions that must happen for our TC to submit our
specs to OASIS.  One of them is the following:
[ ] and (g) a statement from the chair of the TC certifying that all
members of the TC have been provided with a copy of the OASIS IPR policy.
(See http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtml for details.)

In anticipation of a possible submission to OASIS of our Registry specs, I
must direct you to the OASIS IPR policy at
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.shtml.   Please read it
and direct any questions to Karl Best at OASIS.

--lisa