Subject: Re: [regrep] FW: Abstract for presentation

Katheryn,

In case you missed it, I had posted the abstract simultaneosly to the regrep
list. I had not posted the bio as it is not settled who is doing the talk. I
indicated that I am willing to do it only if no one else is interested in doing
it. In other words I want to make sure the talk happens. We can figure out who
does it later.