Subject: RE: [regrep] X12 Seattle Conference

Title: X12 Seattle Conference
I am located here in Seattle, but was not planning to attend.  However, if someone would like to meet with me please let me know and I will make arrangements to meet them at a location convenient to them.
-----Original Message-----
From: CHIUSANO, Joseph [mailto:JCHIUSANO@lmi.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 10:06 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] X12 Seattle Conference

Hi All,

I was asked this during a recent UBL call: is anyone from our committee planning to attend the X12 Seattle conference, 2/3 to 2/8?  There is also an ebTWG meeting during that week.  I am not able to attend.

If you are, please let me know as some UBL folks may find it beneficial to have a representative from our committee there to field potential questions.

Thanks,

  Joseph M. Chiusano
  Logistics Management Institute
  2000 Corporate Ridge