Subject: [regrep] Agenda item suggestion

Kathryn,

I would like to ask that we start discussions on whether the team is
prepared to bless the
Registry Implementation that several of us are working on in open source
as the Reference
Implementation for the specs.

I understand that an RI must past a Conformance Test Suite to be fully
ratified. We do many RIs at Javasoft and they start life as an RI and
are recognized as such.
However, they are not ratified as compatible until they pass the
Compatibility Test Suite (CTS)

If possible I would like this issue to be on the agenda for todays
meeting. Thanks.