Subject: [regrep] Re: Core Components Specifications

Message text written by Sandy Klausner
>Seriously, it should be developed under an 'Open and Protected' software
model that provides:

- Management of meta-resources
- Create systematic reusable components
- Mechanism for compensating Web service and content owners
<<<<<

Sandy,

There's some issues with this.  We're hoping to put the CCR/CRI schemas
and spec's out under an open source management project, but the
UN legal eagles have still not given us a definative answer on what
statements we need to post to make that work.

I'm hoping to get an answer on that in the Seattle meetings.

Thanks, DW