Subject: RE: [regrep] Re: [ebxml-cppa] CPP identification revisited

Message text written by "Sharma, Nita"

Hi David,

Thanks for clarifying what I meant. I definitely was not referring to the
internal UUID mechanism of reg/rep but asking for support for external UIDs
as well for whatever purpose as specified by the user community for unique
identification of BP.

Cheers

- Nita

Nita,

I believe External ID support is there.  Certainly in 1.0 - I've not
double-checked
2.0 - but assuming backward compatiblity the support should be there too.

DW.