Subject: [regrep] Re: Core Components Specifications

Message text written by Philip Goatly
>       i.e a number of methods - thus in the electronic equivalent of an
'Advance Shipment Notice' the only method which
       is needed is Vessel.Name.Value() . <

Phil,

I don't think people outside the industry appreciate how complex
determining what the vessel name is - is!!!

I know the last system I implemented had three different
parameters passed in, with look-up to four backend tables
and cross-check rules with priorities and weightings to
overcome the challenges in this area!

DW.