Subject: [regrep] Re: Core Components Specifications

If UML can be used to model objects, and objects can be generated from
UML, and later marshalled and unmarshalled into XML, Phil, does your
statement below still hold true?

(By the way, I've done the above many times.  XML allows for arbitrary
tag names, attributes, and nesting.  I doubt that there is anything in
UML that can't be represented in good 'ole easy-to-parse XML)

-Matt