Subject: [regrep] Re: Core Components Specifications

Message text written by Sandy Klausner
>I've heard
arguments for both UML and XML, both of which do not appear to adequately
address the complexity requirements for CC yet alone map cleanly into other
specifications. It would be nice to get past this Tower of Babel ...
Sandy Klausner<

Sandy,

Wooah!  Complexity requirements for CC????  I'm seeing here that
lightweight
simple mechanisms are what we in the CCR WG are focused on implementing.

You're on the wrong bus if the engineering requirement includes complexity.

If you want complexity I suggest you join the W3C Schema IG !!!

Cheers, DW.