Subject: Re: [regrep] XQuery Support

The last discussions I can remember from regrep-query explicitly ruled
out XQuery support as a specified feature of V2.

Content is indexed into classification nodes, so queries are formulated
and executed using the standard mechanisms.

We (XML Global) have built our registry implementation on top of our XML
database, and as a result registry content can be queried, updated,
removed using XQuery, although this is not supported by the
specification(s).

-Matt

--
Matthew MacKenzie