Subject: Fwd: [regrep] FW: [ebxml-jc] TC meetings in Barcelona?

Karl,

The OASIS/ebXML Registry TC will not have sufficient attendance in
Barcelona to hold a regular TC meeting; however there will be a few key TC
members in town for the conference and other meetings.  It will be
extremely beneficial to have our TC members attend collaborative/joint
meetings with various groups of the ebTWG.   Therefor, the Registry TC
would like time to meet with the appropriate ebTWG groups.  Could you
please let the ebTWG know of our request?

thanks
--lisa

(For Kathryn who is on vacation.)