Subject: RE: [regrep] reminder: conference call today

TC:

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend this meeting; however, I did send
regrets.  I never saw minutes posted from this meeting.  Did the 21 Feb
meeting occur?  Were minutes taken and posted?  Are we capturing any/all
comments against the V2 documents in an organized manner?  If so, where are
all of the comments?

Thanks, Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Carnahan [mailto:lisa.carnahan@nist.gov]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 6:58 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] reminder: conference call today

Hello All,

This is a reminder of our regularly scheduled conference call today at 4:00
Eastern.  The agenda is fairly light.  Please send me any agenda items that
you wish to add.

1. Minute taker
2. Minutes from last meeting
3. SC participation vs. TC participation
3. CC-review update
4. Content-based queries update
5. Progress on other V3 work items
6. Other issues/items
7. Next meeting

Here is the telecon information: USA domestic toll free number:
1-888-791-6235 International phone number: 712-257-3539 Pass code: 99197#

--lisa