Subject: [regrep] Response from Karl on Standards Registry Project

Here is Karl's response to my questions:

 1. What level of involvement (time line) are you looking at
> (I mentioned that you have bi-weekly conference calls)?
> 2. What skill set are you looking for?  Could you provide a
> little more information about what you would like the Registry TC
volunteer to do?

Take a look at the web page at www.oasis-open.org/stdsreg -- this
provides information on what the project is about. One of the three
sub-projects is to define registry connectivity, i.e. connecting separate
registries so that the user can search them all as if they were one. Anyone
in the Registry TC that could contribute to this would be most welcome. I
suspect that this should be very low time commitment, perhaps a couple hours
a week.

</karl>

If you are interested in volunteering to assist in the Standards Registry
Project, please contact Karl at karl.best@oasis-open.org.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies