Subject: RE: [regrep] Minutes from telecon March 21st

Thanks Farrukh, That is all that I could hope for at this point in time.
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 10:42 AM
To: Munter, Joel D
Cc: 'Breininger, Kathryn R'; 'ebXML Regrep'

I think we should post the latest issues status spreadsheet to a highly
visible
plave on our website.
Note sure what more we can do. If there are no objections then Kathryn can
you
take the version I posted at:

 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200203/msg00041.html

and post it to our web site?

Finally, I have sent Nita a message asking her to clarify what her intent
was
regarding her comments.
Hopefully we should find out soon.

--