Subject: [regrep] Another issue with ebRS.pdf

While quite minor, I just noted the following issue.

Please refer to lines 3956:3959 within the ebRS.pdf specification.  It lists
one of the normative WSDL files as follows:

A.2 Registry Service SOAP Binding
The normative definition of the concrete Registry Service binding to SOAP in
WSDL is defined at the following location on the web:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.0/services/SOAPBindi
ng.wsdl

This wsdl file does not exist.  I believe that the correct spelling for this
file name is: registrySOAPBinding.wsdl.

Thanks,
Joel Munter
Distributed Systems, Intel Labs