Subject: [regrep] Discussion lists and version 3 work items

According to my notes, here are the discussion lists and the version 3 work
items that will be using them:

regrep-query:
	Item 8 - Cursor support
	Item 12 - URI Interface
	Item 5 - Content based query

regrep-cooperating:
	Item 7 - Federated registries

regrep-notification:
	Item 11 - Event notification

regrep-security:
	Itme 6 - Access Control

regrep-infomodel (to be added soon - I will send a note when it is ready):
	Item 18 - User defined registry objects
	Item 19 - RUN assignment to registry objects
	Item 13 - Namespace manager

Let me know if any of these are in the wrong place!

Please include the title of the work item in the subject line when you use
the lists, especially for those discussion lists that are being used for
more than one work item!!

Thanks.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager