Subject: [regrep] RE: ebXMLsoft RIM 2.0

Goran asked me to forward this to the RegRep list.  It has also been sent to Carol.
-----Original Message-----
From: Goran Zugic [mailto:goran.zugic@ebxmlsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 2:09 PM
To: kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com
Subject: ebXMLsoft RIM 2.0

We are pleased to announce ebXMLsoft RIM 2.0, a full implementation of the OASIS/ebXML Registry Information Model Specification v2.0. ebXMLsoft RIM 2.0 is a J2EE-based ebXML Registry component that enables implementation of secure, reliable, and scalable ebXML Registries.

For a press release regarding this announcement, please visit  http://www.ebxmlsoft.com/news/pr/press-release-26apr2002.html

Regards,
Goran Zugic
ebXMLsoft Inc.