Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for Thursday May 2nd tel econ

I offer regrets for today's meeting.  I will be unable to attend.

As I have pointed out, there are specific normative issues in the
specifications that, while relatively simple to fix, are not implementable
as is.

I am curious if the team believe that it is necessary to "fix" these issues
that have been cited about the v2 specifications prior to or in parallel to
working the complete set of v3.  For instance, you may be able to fix the
handful of minor issues with the v2 stuff and get a v2.1 into the Q3 review
and approval cycle; however, I am unsure of the specific date and milestone
details.

Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 8:36 AM
To: 'ebXML Regrep'
Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for Thursday May 2nd
telecon

Team,
This is a reminder of our telecon meeting scheduled for Thursday, May 2nd
from 1:30 - 3:30 PT (4:30 ET).

Proposed Agenda:

1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
3. Barcelona meeting
4. Version 2.0 specs approved
5. Version 3.0 priority work items - status
6. Intellectual Property statements
7. cc-review subteam report
8. Other subteam reports
9. TC Home page recommendations
10. Other issues/items
1. Next meeting

If you other items for the agenda, please let me know.  Talk to you all
tomorrow!

Here is the telecon information:

USA domestic toll free number: 1-888-791-6235
International phone number: 712-257-3539
Pass code: 99197#

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies