Subject: RE: [regrep] URL Interface to OASIS ebXML Registry Proposal

Matthew,

1) What is returned from the request?  Is it straight XML?

2) Line 60 URL Access Point for the URL-based interface:

	a) Will the spec define a default URL Access Point?
	b) Will the access point support an index page?

zack

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew MacKenzie [mailto:matt@xmlglobal.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 1:05 PM
To: OASIS Reg-Rep

Team,

I'd like to submit the attached document as a proposed "best practice"
for implementing a simple URL based syntax/interface to an OASIS
Registry/Repository implementation.

Myself and Farrukh have incubated this paper for a couple of weeks in
the ebxmlrr-dev yahoo! group, and we feel it is now ready for comments
from the OASIS community.