Subject: RE: [regrep] Core Components Specification 1.8 Comments

... Since registry is a central element of
> ebXML architecture,
> I am wondering aloud whether there is value in creating a
> "ebXML-architecture support"
> document (OK, I am not volunteering, at least not yet...> -Suresh

Oops - too late.  Now I have to formally ask you to work within the
Architecture Team to help write such a document ;-)

Actually,  what it sounds like you're referring to is an implementation
guide.  I would highly favour this type of document being created but
would suggest the OASIS IIC TC is the appropriate group for that.

Anyone else have comments?

Duane
--
Xml Global