Subject: Nickull 5/6/2002: [regrep] Core Components Specification 1.8 Comments

This could be very useful, and include several of the
questions/answers/uncertainties we see regularly on the elists.

Thank you.
Monica J. Martin
Program Manager
Drake Certivo, Inc.
208.585.5946

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Duane Nickull
	Sent: Fri 5/3/2002 4:25 PM
	To: Damodaran, Suresh; 'CHIUSANO, Joseph';
'regrep-cc-review@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'regrep@lists.oasis-open.org'

	... Since registry is a central element of
	> ebXML architecture,
	> I am wondering aloud whether there is value in creating a
	> "ebXML-architecture support"
	> document (OK, I am not volunteering, at least not yet...>
-Suresh

	Oops - too late.  Now I have to formally ask you to work within
the
	Architecture Team to help write such a document ;-)

	Actually,  what it sounds like you're referring to is an
implementation
	guide.  I would highly favour this type of document being
created but
	would suggest the OASIS IIC TC is the appropriate group for
that.

	Anyone else have comments?

	Duane
	--