Subject: Re: [regrep] BIEs re-visited.

David and All,

The work of the CC-review subteam is to do what you suggest below; that is,
determine how CCs, BIEs and such can be registered/stored/queried in an
ebXML registry.  Our approach is to look at the RIM/Services capabilities
in RegV2 as well as look to making enhancements for RegV3 that would better
support CC/BIE (and such) usage.    The CC-review team is in contact with
various CC folks; asking questions, raising issues, etc.

--lisa