Subject: [regrep] ebRS v2.01

All,

Attached are the latest changes to the Registry spec.  There are two files in this zip document.  "RS v2.01 changes in view" has the changes highlighted on the screen.  "RS v2.01 changes NOT in view" does not display the changes on the screen.

I did not update the Table of Contents for this version.  This will be done when we turn off visible changes.
Section 9.7-Access Control is still under revision by Suresh & the Security Team.  I also need to update
Kathryn's Information at the back of the document.

Regards,
-Anne