Subject: FW: [regrep] Minutes from telecon May 30, 2002

Please note correction to the minutes below:

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikola [mailto:nikola.stojanovic@acm.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 12:11 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: Farrukh Najmi
Subject: Re: [regrep] Minutes from telecon May 30, 2002

Kathryn,
Can you make one correction:

<snip>
·         Nikola also reported that the recently reported namespace error in
RIM.xsd (5/30/02 regrep-comment e-mail from Greg Alvord, subject "Validation
error caused by namespace error in rim.xsd") is a non-issue.  The referenced
declaration in the schema is actually valid, although some tools complain
about it. Nikola to check if the issue has already been previously logged
[ACTION ITEM].  Kathryn also asked that the Comment group send response to
TC, and TC can approve response prior to being announced [ACTION ITEM].

</snip>

I think I said (at least that was my intention) that this is a "known" issue
that has already been rectified in our post-2.0 rim.xsd and that there are
some tools that don't complain about it and some do. Also, I have spoken to
Farrukh and he thinks that issue is logged. We (Comment group) will prepare
response.

Nikola