Subject: RE: [regrep] Vote on version 2.03 - ACTION ITEM

David,
Yes, our v2.1 'burger' is safe to eat!

..... But what about the 10 second rule ...... :-}

-Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber - XMLGlobal [mailto:Gnosis_@compuserve.com]
Sent: June 13, 2002 2:31 PM
To: Anne Fischer
Cc: Munter, Joel D; 'Oasis Registry TC'

Message text written by Anne Fischer

FYI - There are 33,344 words in the v2.03 specification.  12
grammatical/spelling errors were pointed out yesterday.  That makes the
spec
99.97% accurate in regards to quality.  I would say that is good enough to
vote on.

Anne A. Fischer
Drummond Group, Inc.
817.371.2367

<<<<

Anne,

Spoken like a true statistician ; -)

Of course if the 12 words in error fundamentally change the whole
meaning of the other 33,000+ that of course would be different, eh?

I always love those ad's for household products that kill 99.9% of known
germs.

Guess what?  It's only the 00.01% they don't kill that you need to
worry about in the first place....

I don't always eat the burger that my kids drop on the floor however.

I think we're saying our V2.1 "burger" is safe to eat?

Cheers, DW.