Subject: Re: [regrep] looking for the latest editions

Hi Max,

The latest versions are still under committee vote until Monday June 17.
However, the files may be found at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.1

under appropriate sub-directories.

Assuming the version 2.1 specs are approved by the TC they will be made
available sometime next week. The 2.1 specs are meant to be bug fixes on top of
v2.0.

Thanks for your interest in OASIS ebXML Registry.