Subject: RE: [regrep] another bug with Registry.wsdl

Farrukh,

You are correct, I have been a busy bee.  Nashua NH, Disney Cruise in the
Bahamas, Paris & Nice France, since I saw your 17 May note.  I'll try to
look at this soon but do not hold your breath.  Others need to help you.
This TC needs to have a solid and reliable set of WSDL validation tools at
its disposal.

Please be aware that my role at Intel is changing slightly and my time for
some activities will be eliminated.  Oasis ebXML Registry TC activities is
currently on the chopping block.

Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 8:52 PM
To: Munter, Joel D
Cc: Breininger, Kathryn R; 'ebXML Regrep'

Hi Joel,

The latest files are in the usual place:

    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.1/services/

It would be helpful if you and TC members can help validate them.

All the best.

PS: Please recall that I have consistently solicited your input and help (as
well well as that of your colleague Pallavi) on the WSDL. I did not receive
reply presumably because you may have been traveling. The messages are
copied
below:

---------------Past message asking for help with WSDL ------------------