Subject: [regrep] my participation in this Oasis Registry TC will now...

Due to new responsibilities within Intel and elsewhere, starting today, I
will begin to significantly reduce my participation in the Oasis Registry TC
and its various sub-committees.  I do not expect to attend telecons nor
Oasis Registry TC FTFs unless I am invited to support my previous
activities..  I will still maintain my eMail list service registrations for
awhile (yes, that means that I will now be an official lurker) and I hope to
be able to contribute when I can.

As you all know, working in this TC has been educational for me and I hope
that I have contributed value to you and your efforts.  I wish you all the
best of luck in your efforts.

Thanks,
Joel Munter
Distributed Systems, Intel Labs