Subject: RE: [regrep] my participation in this Oasis Registry TC will now. ..

Joel,
I wish you the best in your new endeavors.  You have been a great help to
the TC as we have worked on new versions and functionality in the past year.
You have helped us to  analyze the functionality of the registry, and to
improve our specifications.  Thank you for your valuable contributions to
our TC documents and discussions.  We look forward to any future
contributions you can make.

Thanks again, and good luck!
Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Munter, Joel D [mailto:joel.d.munter@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 2:21 PM
To: 'Oasis Registry TC'
Cc: Mikula, Norbert H

Due to new responsibilities within Intel and elsewhere, starting today, I
will begin to significantly reduce my participation in the Oasis Registry TC
and its various sub-committees.  I do not expect to attend telecons nor
Oasis Registry TC FTFs unless I am invited to support my previous
activities..  I will still maintain my eMail list service registrations for
awhile (yes, that means that I will now be an official lurker) and I hope to
be able to contribute when I can.

As you all know, working in this TC has been educational for me and I hope
that I have contributed value to you and your efforts.  I wish you all the
best of luck in your efforts.

Thanks,
Joel Munter
Distributed Systems, Intel Labs